Skin cells need nutrients, a damp medium and oxygen to stay in good condition. Exposure to environmental pollutants is one of the main culprits against aging skin cells.
Ozone therapy increase oxygenation and cells rejuvenate. It has antioxidant and germicidal action, stimulates collagen and elastin and restores nerve circulation to obtain cutaneous regeneration.
Intravenous ozone therapy is a natural anti-aging treatment that acts almost instantaneously. It preserves and achieves biological restoration. From the first session, you will feel a sense of well being, improvement in sleep quality and physical tone in addition to recovering skin’s natural beauty.
Among its many benefits, ozone therapy offers:
- Oxygenation. It increases the ability to absorb and transport more oxygen into the blood, improving circulation and cellular functions.
- Regenerating and revitalizing. stimulates the body’s defenses and promotes functional recovery and healing.
- Antioxidant. Eliminates free radicals responsible for aging by stimulating cellular antioxidant enzymes.
- Anti-inflammatory. Increases blood circulation in injured tissues and provides energy to inflamed areas.
- Germicide and antiviral. Eliminates or deactivates pathogenic organisms such as viruses, bacteria or fungi both at the surface level of the skin and internal structures.
It is suitable for all skin types, especially for those with oil or acne type skin since it improves the aesthetic appearance of scars, eczema and psoriasis, being a powerful cleansing agent.